Tuesday, December 21, 2010

A Prayer Request and Christmas Wishes

We need some prayer warriors! The country that Rachel and Ken are hoping to adopt "Joshua" from is taking a 2nd vote tomorrow on whether or not to shut down all adoptions for a while. Can you imagine how awful that would be? There are people working on trying to get the country to at least keep it's special needs adoptions open. I know God is looking after Joshua, and will do what's best for him and our family. I'm praying hard we get him home SOON!

I went to the school today to deliver some Avon orders, and it was nice to see some friends and get some hugs!  They just have one more day and they will be on Christmas break!
I did a lot of wrapping today!  Still have lots more to do, but at least I'm making progress!  It's strange to think that soon Christmas will be over for another year!
Shonna is home from school.  I love having her here--she livens up the place!  Alyssa and Rachel stop by frequently--even Jaren stops by sometimes  between jobs.  I love it when we have an unplanned houseful!
Tomorrow is another Herceptin infusion, and more blood work.  I'll be tired, but too much to do so I'll have to push through!  I can sleep next week :)
I want to wish all my readers--family, friends, "blog buddies", unknown readers--a very merry and blessed Christmas. Unto us a Savior is born! God gave us His only son to be a sacrifice for us so we could spend eternity with Him. That is so amazing! I've sent up a prayer for each one of you, that 2011 will be a year full of blessings and good health, and especially, that each one of you feels the presence of the Lord.

Take care everyone!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. PRAYING. TRUSTING. WAITING. God is good. always.
    He has a plan! Merry Christmas, dear friend.

    ReplyDelete