Sunday, September 27, 2009

chemo and grandbaby update

Here's a picture of my grandbaby:



My grandson was born Sat., 9/26 at 12:55 am, by emergency c-section. His name is Brennan William, and he is 3lbs 10oz, and 16.5". He is beautiful and perfect!! Rachel is doing much better now that baby has been born. I am so grateful to God that everyone is ok!
I did get to see Brennan yesterday, but haven't been feeling well enough to spend as much time at the hospital as I would like. I've had lots of nausea and have been very tired. I'm hoping tomorrow will be better, as today was a tiny bit better than yesterday.


Thanks for prayers!
Love to all
Tina

3 comments:

  1. What a sweet grand baby.

    Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new grandbaby Tina! He is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your new Grandson. He's a little guy, but a handsome one. Glad your daughter is doing okay. I had two C-sections so I can relate. It will take her awhile to recover. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete