Sunday, July 26, 2009

Quiet Sunday

Today has been a quiet, sleepy day. Woke up not feeling well, achy, stuffed up--stayed in bed too long, didn't make it to church. I listened to 2 past sermons via the internet while Rich, Alyssa and Shonna were at church. Poor Shonna probably thought I was dying because I missed a service where she was singing! I am her biggest fan, and love to worship along with her! She didn't have a solo this time, so I didn't feel too bad missing it (just a little guilt!). I slept most of the afternoon, after taking an anti-nausea pill. I take one about every day or so; I think its the antibiotics that are making me feel sick.
Yesterday I had a great day. I felt almost "normal", and had a clear head and some of my energy back. Did some housework, a little shopping, and lots of sitting outside reading.
Friday night we went to Applebee's for my birthday dinner. I took a few bites of steak and it just didn't taste well, and I started feeling sick to my stomach. I felt bad for wasting all that food! I did have some mozzarella sticks, which I had been craving--they tasted great! Rich and I left while everyone else was eating dessert.
Well, tomorrow I start radiation and chemo again. Can't say I'm looking forward to it, but I know its necessary to get on with it. I'll post more tomorrow when I know what the plan is.
Take care everyone!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Mmmm.....cheesesticks. Isn't it funny the things we crave? I always wanted comfort foods while I was on chemo.

    Good luck tomorrow....will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete