Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Getting Better

My tummy is getting better each day. Its still uncomfortable, but not really painful anymore. The lower bowel that was so inflamed is much better. I'm slowly introducing more foods, but only small amounts at a time!
I made an appt. to see my radiation doc on Monday. If he thinks its ok, I might even have radiation on that day. I'll do whatever he thinks is best. There are 2 reasons I think we might be able to go thru with it: 1. I'm still on antibiotics, so it won't cause my infection to come back; 2. The area that will be radiated is smaller for the last 3, so hopefully it won't irritate my insides as much.
I have an appt. to start chemo on Wed. sept. 2nd., but I think I'm going to change it to the week later. I need more "good" days in between treatments. Some time to gather strength, both physically and mentally. Once I start chemo its going to be a long time til I get another break!
Love and Blessings!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Tina, you do what you think is best. You know your body ... all the best to you.

    ReplyDelete