Monday, August 17, 2009

I'm Home!

I got home today about 2pm. Its so nice to be here. I was a little worried about the pain, but so far its been under control. I ate rice and lemon pudding for supper, and haven't had any bad pain yet. There is Little Caesar's pizza in the fridge--it is soooo tempting. A few more days and I'll give pizza a try again. Craving mozzarella sticks again too!
I can't believe how fast this month is going! I've missed most of it--I have a lot of catching up to do!
Prayer request: Please pray that Dr. B. (radiation doc), Rich, and I make the right decision about whether or not to do the last 3 radiation treatments. I'm pretty much going to trust the doc, so pray he makes the right decision!
After all this, I think I'm looking forward to chemo again! (not really!)
Take care everyone!
Love,
Tina

3 comments:

  1. So glad you are home. Please try to rest and not overdo it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are home Tina! I hope the pain doesn't increase and I am praying for knowledge about the 3 remaining radiation treatments. I agree with Carol. Please rest and let others take care of you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do take care... they seem to push people out of the hospital so quick these days!
    You are in my prayers. KEEP THE FAITH. KEEP THE FIGHT,

    ReplyDelete