Monday, May 18, 2009

Round 3 Blahs

Today is a little better. Yesterday was the worst day of this cycle, I think. Very tired, layed in bed alot looking out the windows and listening to the birds. Lots of nausea (but thankfully no vomiting yet!). Its hard to explain the tiredness. At times its just impossible to move your body. Every movement wears you out. Rich did some dishes, and it was so hard not to go show him how to do things "correctly". I just layed in bed and was thankful they were getting done at all! Thank you honey for helping out! He's been helping his dad out too with yard work. Another burden he does not need, but I'm proud of him for doing it. I wish the 2 of us could just escape somewhere until this is all over. No job pressures, no family pressures, just us. Of course I wouldn't be happy if the kids were too far away!
Its a gorgeous day today! Supposed to hit 80! I love the springtime colors and birds. They soothe me. I'm going to go lay down for awhile (1 of my anti-nausea drugs makes me sleepy!), then hopefully sit outside for a bit.
Rachel is having a garage sale on Thurs., Fri., and Sat. She's in the Willow Creek area of Shoreview--stop by to say hi. I'll be there after 2:30 Thurs., and Fri. We'll have a trumpet, aquarium, lawn mower, and lots of clothes and household!
A friend from work will be delivering supper tonight--perfect day for it! We still have gift cards, and frozen items for other dinners. I should feel like cooking in a day or 2 (maybe :-). Thanks to everyone for helping us out. We REALLY appreciate it.
Love you all!
Tina

1 comment:

  1. Another one down. Small steps toward victory. I used to literally take it one round at a time, and I had a countdown going. One more down, x more to go. It kept me going. Getting to single digits was awesome (9 to go, etc.), then getting to the halfway point (5) was good, etc. You are doing so well - I am so proud of you.

    ReplyDelete