Friday, December 18, 2009

On the Downhill Slide

I'm doing ok, but the tiredness is setting in. So, for the next few days things will be getting worse. I'm hoping I feel as well as last time--I had the extreme fatigue, where moving was difficult, but my mind stayed fairly clear. I hate it when I get the bad brain fog and can't even carry on a conversation. But whatever happens, I'll deal with it--its only a few days, and I have Christmas to look forward to!
Had my pump removed about an hour ago--I hate having to carry it around! So glad its gone. Since I have it for 2 days after every treatment, I reminded myself this morning that I'll only have to be attached to it four more days. I can handle that! Only four more times of taping up my port with Glad Press n' Seal and tape to take a shower!
I'm glad I have been able to sleep fairly well, even with the steroids. For whatever reason they don't seem to affect me as strongly as they used to.
Well that's all for now. I'm sure I had more to say--but can't remember anything now!
Love and Blessings!
Tina

No comments:

Post a Comment